Friday, October 23, 2009

Barbeque 26/09/09


Well, it was just a normal barbeque gathering. Kind of celebration to welcome the coming back of the Poker King, JOHN TAN. lol. Not a special one, but a nice one. great night we had and ended up at jamal at 2a.m and got home at about 4a.m. um let the pictures do the saying la alright I have lost my blogging skills.haha



the two hot chicks. as if they are.haha




I wonder why must girls do this. they like to go to toilet together, hold hands, kiss each other and more than you can name it. this trend has never change since primary til now. LOL

they said its Lee Hom and jay. well i know I am not. LOL




he finally changed his pant haha


MADELINE!!! haha

ANAS!!! my best siu bakk brother. we both like siu bakkk a lot too bad he couldn't eat.haha
hey bro this picture is like symbolising 1Malaysia! haha don't get wrong bro I am not racist you know I am trying to say you are the best malay friend I have cuz we love SIU BAKKK hahaha.




Group picture

will update soon. good nights people

No comments: