Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Gi Go Li !!!


"Gregory: HAHAHAH!!bro i enjoy it.Keep updating man.i wana laugh more.hahah!!well done!!"

Hey bro, remember this line in my chatbox? haha you know you inspired me to make this post since the first time I read your comment. I should be posting your farewell or else thing but I think this one will be more meaningful.



Anyways people, introduce to you ...


Gregory a.k.a Gi Go Li for those who can't pronouce his name correctly.haha





Bro, it has been quite a long time since you leave Penang, I wanted to post about your farewell but I don't have any of our pictures, it's all with my Baby Grace right? Oh yea people, gregory's mum is Grace. hahaha. I mean your mum is keeping all those
pictures that we took in airport and I can't find a way to get it from her. By the way, I have
found some other meaningful pictures of you and decided to make this post.


Ladies and gentlemen,


Gi Go Li Ng Guo......[ eh bro, how to spell your "how" ] hahaha

-

-

-

-

-

-

TADA






people, do you know that he's actually a cute guy? yes, he is!
lets see....

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-




TADA





WHOO- HOO BRO!!! CUTE !!!
HAHAHA


and bro, you know my style, I used to have a bom in my post like what YJ kena in my previous post.
luckily I don't have any of your donkey pictures bro, or not....hahaha

so, I'll stop here first...






































OOOpsss!!!OOOOOpssss!!!!opppSSSSS !!!!!


sorry bro i didn't realised that there is a technical problem again! shit la. hahaha.



no hard feelings bro, I know you will like it. hahaha

okay I gonna sleep now.
Have a nice day people!!!

No comments: