Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Sorry sorry I know It's late!


yea I know it's a super late post, I supposed to post this two weeks ago [ i think so, if I am not mistaken.lol] and it actually happened about one month ago.haha. what to do, procrastination is still my sickness. I am trying my best to change this bad habit already okay. give me some times alright.anyways I should continue with the 2nd 3rd & 4th day of my IMPROMPTU TRIP.

okay, i stopped at Taiping in my last post right? alright alright, so we took about 4hours journey and we reached KL [ Pudu bus station] at 3 something in the morning.

Jalan Pulu

and it seems like this area is still happening although it was 3 something in the morning...
okay, actually we got no idea on where to go cause it was 3something in the morning and we were all carrying our heavy bags.that's disturbing okay.
so,John the fucker[haha] suggested:"why not we go to hotel and keep our bags first then only we collect back when we check in tomorrow."
anyways, i do agreed that there's a point in his statement la.
so, we headed to our first destination in KL [ Alpha Genesis Hotel] by taxi, the driver charged us 18bucks okay because it was midnight.what to do, this is not pulau tikus in Penang or even Gurney Plaza or Queensbay mall. pay luu...haha

sleepy face.lol.and we really had no enough sleep okay.slept 2 hours in the bus only.argh!!!

but here we come,

our 2nd day of the very very impromptu trip!

Kuala Lumpur!!!

-

-

-

-

Tada!!!

javen in the house

yj in the house

eddy in the house

fucker john in the house.hahaha

okay,after putting our bags in the hotel we went for supper in somewhere near Bukit Bintang.In fact, we were stayed at Bukit Bintang also la.haha. Had my first meal in KL but I forgot to upload here.[so forget about it okay.haha]
after taking the super nice supper, we had a walk around Bukit Bintang cause the hotel staff told us that we can only check in at 2pm in the afternoon and it was just 4something in the morning.In short,we had 2 hours sleep and we need to wait untill 2pm in the noon only we get to see our lovely beds!that's torturing indeed.argh!!!!


<>
A NIGHT TO REMEMBER...
cause we did a lot of silly stuffs.
check it out!!

I just worry that you'll in lust seeing my sexy pose.hahaha

jump jump jump

okay,and then we found this advertisment. I always think that we are creative, in fact, we are. so, we did a little bit changes on the advertisment and it looked better I guess.hahaha.

do you agree the statement that "guys are horny?"....

hmmm...

let's find out the answer....

-

-

-

-

-

TADA!!!

action speaks louder that words???are you trying to say this???hahaha


and suddenly!!!!!

we heard something....

"adik,sana ada camera punya,jangan macam itu" the security said.

OMFG!!!!we didnt realise that there was a security and it was a huge embarassment okay!

I guess you're laughing now...hahaha..

but yet,we enjoyed it.

so, we continue with our journey and walk around aimlessly.haha.

interestingly,we found this....

-

-

-

-

Yes, Kelab Don't Tell MaMa.

haha, I like the name somehow. "okay, I promise I wont tell mama!" we were saying.lol.
and just a few minutes later,a guy appeared.
the guy:"guys, you want some prostitutes?"
we were like:"speechless..."
he continued:"we can fetch to your place" he pointed at his milo tin Kenari.
the guy:"have a look la"
Javen:"its okay la, thank you" i smiled to him.
I doubt he was from Kelab Dont Tell MaMa, now Mama I promise, " I wont go to Kelab Don't Tell MaMa." hahaha.
But still, as what I mentioned on top, sometimes guys are just horny...haha.
so we had this conversation...
Yon Jian : " hey we should go and have a look la just now!"
John : " yea la wasted! dont need money one ma. aiyoo!"
Javen : "haiyo, direct book one easier "
Eddy : " yea la hor, we can share "
Yon Jian : " dont want la, kena AIDS later "
John : " wear condom la"
Javen : " later condom 'lau kang' " hahaha
Eddy : " ask her to blowjob will do la "
Yon Jian : " later bleeding how? kena AIDS la?
John : " haiyo, wont want la"
Eddy : " eh, abo ask her to help me to massage my 'ka chuii' will do la, ma wont kena AIDS luu "
and because of the stupid idea suggested by Eddy , we laught like we were in our house.hahaha.
Note: In fact, we were not intended to do so la. dont misunderstand us, we are all good boy!haha
Then,
headed to MCd at 5something for our breakfast...

okay we were really sleepy d okay, but we had about 9hours to go to meet our beds!argh!

what to do?journey goes on...

we didnt want to waste out time, so we headed to KLCC at 8something...





we were really really sleepy!
and I cant believe that I fell asleep in KLCC.OMG!

haha.my sleepyness made me ignored my image.i dont care, I just want to sleep.crazy i know.lol


okay, then I woke up. It was just 10am in the morning, KLCC was still empty.
one word to describe "BORED!!!"
and we did this....
-
-
-
-
-
TADA!


yj managed to steal this picture from eddy's handphone and we standardized our wallpapers! it definitely made me awake..
you may wondering why, cause the picture is blur.but when you get a clearer view of it, you will laugh and I promise you it's the besy way to wake yourself up!!!hahaha[no offence eddy]


want a clearer view?
-
-
-
-
-
NURH!!!

hahaha, when he was in form4 or 5.lol.
untill now, I will laugh whenever I look at this picture.hahaha

Finally, we went back to hotel and direct fell asleep once we stepped into the room...

woke up at 6something,and we wanted to make a memorable night in KL

being vain again before we depart from hotel.lol

In fact, we only managed to go to China Town.how sad.
went back to hotel at 12something and we were so lazy to go out already.

was watching MU vs hmmm [ i forgot d] haha
and,
Good Night!
End of my 2nd day trip!
See you tomorrow.



3rd day, Genting!!!
headed to titiwangsa bus station early in the morning to take bus to genting...

while waiting

yea, bored again!since I was holding the camera.lets try out some of its functions..
zoom in.....
zoom out.....
zoom in.....
zoom out......
and zoom in again, you will get this......

-
-
-
-
-
whoohoo!!cute!!

hahaha.he didnt know that I was zooming.lol


the bus reached and Genting, here we come...
had our first meal at Burger King,
and see this....

as what I mentioned earlier, this is a budget trip. see the matching?
[burger king + F&N soya bean] hahaha.
dont laugh!!!we are proud of doing this okay..lol


these are some pictures in Genting...





okay, that's it for Genting!
went back to taiping on the 4th day and went to christy's house to get out car.

In taiping

Reached Penang at about 10pm!
and I had an amazing Impromptu trip.
now I am addicted to travel.

END!

wait wait wait....

However/nevertheless/but/haih whatever it is la...

readers,tell you a top secret!!!

actually there are reasons behind why am I rushing to complete this post....

cause as what i said earlier, i like to procrastinate stuffs,

so i dont think I will able to post when i have 2 trips to post.

blur?

I am going for another IMPROMPTU TRIP in few days from now!

yea dont plan.never like to plan.haha

wow, i am addicted to travel okay!OMG!

I cant wait de!countdown 3 more days to go!!!wow wow wow how cool is that?!

wait for me!

will be back by next week!!!see yea guys...


No comments: